TACSO and The Ocean Foundation are committed to respecting the privacy of your information and assure you that your information will not be shared with any third party. Our policy is designed to be clear on how your information will be used and that the purposes will be limited to those that are related to our business.
How we use your information
- To process your application for example to become an TACSO Member or Partners or to join the Blue Tourism Resource Portal.
- To carry out any obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To subscribe you to a TACSO newsletter or publication;
- To process any donation, you make;
- To network with other participants;
- To communicate with you about meetings, conferences or events;
- To register you for an Event;
- To provide you with specific information, support or other requested services;
- To assist in your participation in TACSO activities;
- To get feedback or input from you;
- To conduct surveys about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered;
- for any other legitimate business interest or interactions that you may have with TACSO.
How information is managed
- We use the information you give us only for the purposes described above.
- We have put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We do not sell, rent or lease your information. Use of information is limited to the internal purposes of The Ocean Foundation.
- We respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
What types of information we collect
- Contact information; name, organization, address, phone number and email information.
- Payment information; billing information.
- Other information; questions, comments, and suggestions.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List
It is our desire not to send unwanted mail to subscribers. Please contact us if you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list.